Thursday, April 1, 2010

#2: Enchiladas


2. Enchiladas (& homemade brownies)
(4.1.10)
Cooked enchiladas for the first time tonight. I put ground bison in Justin's and cheese and beans in mine. I used store bought sauce but added diced onions. They turned out pretty good. I spread some warmed enchilada sauce on the inside of the dish and the tortillas, filled them up and tucked them into their sauced litte bed. Popped 'em in the oven for 20 min at 350 (next time I'll do 25 minutes). Maybe broil a little to make the cheese nice and crispy.

Before oven picture:

*I squeezed a 3rd one in there after the picture.

After oven:

Yummy!

I also made homemade brownies tonight. It was a really fun recipe. They turned out pretty good, but next time I’ll add chocolate chips or toffee. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers